How to write your own subliminal messages? If you want to write your own subliminal messages here’s how to do it! You can write subliminal messages with positive affirmations. Here are a few easy steps on how to create your own subliminal messages that you can use to reprogram your subconscious mind.
How to make effective Subliminals? Remember that the key to reprogramming your mind is repetition. So use Subliminals every single day and by the end of this year, you’ll be a better version of yourself. Even on days when you don’t feel like it, just remind yourself that you’re worth the effort
This is information that we perceive below the threshold of our consciousness, more precisely, it communicates with our subconscious, so the eye and mind cannot consciously register it.
We decided to share with you how to write your own subliminal messages. How to make subliminals? And If you want to write your own subliminal messages here’s how to do it!
How To Write Your Own Subliminal Messages?
Writing subliminal messages is easy. Sometimes we can use them as positive affirmations. Remember that Subliminals are a belief and like with everything else, for them to work, you have to believe that they will.
It may not work for everyone and that’s okay. If you want to use Subliminals but have subconscious beliefs that they won’t work, please work on transforming them before you start using Subliminals so.
- The problem should be well defined first, whether it is health care or some other. Not the first ball. For example, it is not enough to say “I suffer from migraines”, but to clarify to myself what the problem is exactly. Does migraine handicap you professionally? Or emotionally? Would that same headache be less troublesome if you were to live a life without obligations, in which the inconvenience would be reduced to pain, without social consequences? Or is a headache a problem?
- When you clarify and break down the problem and all its aspects, you come up with a framework plan with a short and long term goal. The short-term goal is to neutralize the biggest distractions. In the long run, getting rid of the cause of the problem or, if that is not possible, reorganizing your life so that what you do wrong no longer causes problems, but becomes the trait that you accept and live your life accordingly. Like, for example, you were born with one shorter hand. You will not fight your whole life for your hand to grow, because it cannot be, but you will do some things differently than other people, but in accordance with yourself.
- Then you ask if you want to get rid of the problem. What is its secondary benefit? There always is.
How To Write Affirmations For Subliminals
How to write powerful subliminal affirmations? Note the following: – Always express affirmations in the present tense, not in the future. Don’t say “I’ll get a good job”, but rather say “I have a good job now”. By this you are not lying to yourself; thereby only acknowledging the fact that everything is first created on the mental plane before it is shown in objective reality.
- Always express affirmations in the most positive way possible. Always confirm what you really want, not what you DON’T WANT. Don’t say, for example, “I’m not late anymore”, but “I get up on time and full of energy, rested and I’m going to work.” This ensures that you create the most positive mental image possible on your own. If you still have to express the positive with the negative, follow it with one generalized positive.
- In general, the simpler and shorter the affirmations, the more efficient they are. Because affirmations should be a clear expression that conveys a strong feeling; the more feelings he conveys, the greater the impression on your mind.
- Always choose affirmations that you think are “right” for you. Just because someone benefits you doesn’t mean they will benefit you. In any case, the affirmation should give you a positive, broad-minded, liberating, and supportive feeling. So choose and change words until you get the right feeling because in the beginning there is an initial resistance of our ego to changes and maturation.
- Always keep in mind that whenever you make affirmations, you create something new and fresh. Don’t change anything, what you want already exists.
I’m sure you’ve heard about affirmations before.
- Only then, when you have seen everything so well and are sure you are ready, positive affirmations in the form of subliminal messages come on the scene. I am not going to explain here how positive affirmations are written and how to practice them, we have all of that here how to write positive affirmations. And for additional brainwashing with affirmation, there are software programs that allow you to insert text into your computer that, while working, will fly too fast across the monitor to see it but will be registered by your subconscious.
How to write subliminal affirmations? The effect of affirmations is twofold: Affirmation is what needs to be expressed as something it already is so that your brain operates from a state of consciousness of the winning position;
Not only does the brain receive the information you want, but also other divine forces, and so new events come to your life in your favor.
This may sound like magic or superstition, but the principle is actually taken from quantum physics and is based on the fact that everything is vibration. Be the type of person that can walk into any room and instantly change the vibe. Be the source of good vibes, and let it spread. Subliminal Positive affirmations can really help.
What Are Subliminal Messages?
So, what are subliminal messages? The word subliminal means to be below conscious perception. Inability to consciously recognize the messages given. Thus, subliminal messages are forms of mental manipulation because they strike into the unconscious of beings and incorporate ideas that lead people to behave in a certain way.
In commercialism, they are used to convince consumers that they need a product. In that way, they are led to buy the same thing, because they unconsciously believe that they need exactly that product.
Subliminal messages are a type of brainwashing technique that is covertly used around the world, in large companies, state dictatorships, in order to implement a certain plan. Although there has previously been a debate about whether subliminal messages really work, this idea, due to lack of information, is increasingly becoming a popular conspiracy theory or just an urban legend.
Subliminal messages are hidden in seemingly harmless things such as movies or songs, and most often in commercials, in order to instill certain behaviors and thoughts in people’s subconscious. They are usually in the form of text, images, and symbols as hidden motifs in images, in sound… There are also those that are insinuations but also direct commands.
Can Subliminals be dangerous?
Subliminal messages communicate directly with our subconscious with the goal of changing our attitudes, desires, decisions, and even lifestyles. About their successful operation, scientists are divided. There is no scientific evidence that subliminal messages are dangerous.
We receive a huge amount of information every day via the Internet, television, radio and other media. In all this noise of noises and images, there may be subliminal messages that we unconsciously hear or see.
If we look at them in an objective sense, they are created to provoke (or “command”) unconscious action and reaction. They are located inside another image or sound to obscure (avoid) their conscious observation, but our brain will record them.
What is actually going on in our mind? The answer lies in our subconscious. The human cognitive system has the ability to process information that does not reach consciousness.
What our mind does not perceive is processed and “written down” beyond our control, in the unconscious part of the mind that is in charge of our behavior and judgment when we do things automatically and “without thinking”. We do this often, especially after a hard day at work.
Now that we know the scale and possibilities of subliminal messages, we don’t need to shut ourselves in four walls and lose all contact with the media and the world. The next time you feel a sudden need to buy or eat, stop for a moment and ask yourself if this is what you really want. Discover the real source of that feeling. Take a walk. Take a deep breath. Take control. Because a subliminal message may affect your reaction, but the decision of whether to do something or not is still up to you.