Energy comes in many formats, but the most powerful is belief. When we become aware and begin to use our beliefs positively and constructively, we’re able to learn and grow and escape from negative self-talk and destructive behavior patterns. Let’s start this journey by using positive affirmations for cleansing.
Cleansing affirmations are a great way to create positive change in your life. Even if you don’t really believe them, they can be powerful and effective tools for self-improvement and bettering your life. Affirmations work by reprogramming your thought patterns and helping you to feel differently about yourself and the world around you.
Affirmations for cleansing can help you eliminate the fear of failure or success, improve your confidence, release anger, forgive others, boost your energy levels, reduce stress, increase motivation to achieve goals automatically, or succeed faster at whatever it is that you are doing!
Positive statements are normal to hear when people are trying to change their lives. I’ve found positive affirmation cards that say “I tell my subconscious mind the things I want to achieve” or “I will be happy” or “I am happy.” While these are good, they are vague and hard to grasp. I thought about how to make my affirmations more specific and meaningful to my life.
Before you start:
- 1. Make sure you’re in a quiet and positive environment.
- 2. Make sure you’re relaxed and calm.
- 3. Make sure you’re sitting down, facing forward and with your back straight.
- 4. If you can, turn off your mobile phone and put it out of reach until afterwards.
- 5. Close your eyes and take 5 deep breaths…
- 6. Think about all of the things you feel grateful for in your life at the moment.
Cleansing affirmations are a great way to help us transform the way we see ourselves and the world around us. Instead of being a victim of our circumstances, we can choose to be a creator. Even simple decisions, such as choosing to cleanse our space of negative energy, can have a profound impact on our lives. We can do this by using positive affirmations. Positive affirmations are an incredibly powerful tool to help not only ourselves but also others.
There are many different methods from which we can choose when cleansing our space of negative energy. Here are 30 positive affirmations for cleansing that I’ve used and found greatly beneficial:
30 Powerful Positive Affirmations For Cleansing
- I cleanse my space of negative energy.
- I place a circle of protection around me.
- I clear my being of old beliefs and ideas about myself and the universe.
- I release the past.
- I allow what is to be.
- I open my heart and mind to receive.
- I attract what i need into my life.
- I am free to be me.
- I am healing the self.
- I don’t have to put up with the drama of liars and manipulators.
- I keep my space clear of toxic people.
- My home is a safe haven for me and my family.
- This is my space and I am totally in control of it. It feels good to be back in control!
- As long as I am not putting any energy into drama or negativity, it stays away from me.
- A clean and clear space is a great feeling and leads to a more positive and productive day.
- I cleanse my psyche of negativity from my thoughts.
- I cleanse my energy field from a lack of fulfillment.
- I cleanse my thoughts, concentrating on thoughts that promote self-love and self-esteem.
- I replace this energy with love and positive energy.
- I surround myself with creative, vibrant, creative people who love life and inspire me.
- I create a creative space where I can think freely and allow my ideas to flow through me freely.
- I cleanse my mind of negative thoughts and transform them to positive thoughts.
- I release all guilt and allow myself to completely forgive myself and others.
- I surround myself with positive people.
- I accept compliments graciously.
- I am creative and inspired in my work.
- I provide calm, soothing support for myself and others.
- I appreciate the resources that are available to me.
- I am open to receiving divine guidance from my higher self and from other spiritual beings.
- I work in harmony with the divine order of the Universe.
How to Make Cleansing Affirmations Work for You
Cleansing affirmations work in two ways. First, they remove negative influences. Second, they raise your own inner standards to the point where you achieve your full potential.
A simple affirmation is defined as the act of repeating a positive statement over and over, with the intention of influencing yourself.
Affirmations work because humans are prone to self-suggestion. So when you say things like “I am confident”, you are saying it with enough repetition that will eventually lead to your belief in this statement.
Affirmations are a great way to start your day, get through a tough situation, or get ready for bed. Cleansing affirmations work by planting the seeds of what you want in your subconscious mind so that you can reap the benefits.
The key is to make them concise and simple. Start with what you want. Say it out loud or write it down and then say it again in a different way without changing the meaning. Finally, end with a few words that will serve as your reminder of why you’re saying this affirmation.